World’s #1 Enhanced Nitrogen Removal Wastewater Treatment System with standard and nutrient reduction models to treat flows for 15+ bedrooms. NSF/ ANSI 40/245 Certified.
- Reliable, Robust Performance. Based on both 3rd party testing in the U.S. (NSF), and corroborated by thousands of field test data points worldwide (including the U.S.) the CEN5 produces a consistent effluent quality with a pollutant removal ratio of around 97% – 98% and nitrogen reducing ratio of 75% (NSF data), For a technical explanation of system application, please refer to our Technical Summary.
- Proven Technology. With over 50 years’ experience, 2+ million installed systems (and currently installing over 40,000 per annum), Fuji Clean Co., Ltd. (Fuji Clean USA’s parent company) is the world’s leading manufacturer of onsite wastewater treatment systems. With over 50 engineers on staff and a relentless pursuit of product improvement, the breakthrough CE and CEN model series are the company’s most popular and successful product lines.
- Low Profile. Aesthetically pleasing, the only visible indications of this one-tank system are two 20″ diameter and one 24″ diameter at-grade covers. The unobtrusive football-sized FujiMAC 80RII blower and very small alarm panel can be located up to 100-ft. away and easily shielded from direct view.
- Easy Maintenance. Fuji Clean CEN units are designed for efficient and effective semi-annual maintenance; the majority of which is accomplished with simple turning of control dials that purges heavy bio-film growth from the treatment media. No messy component removal and hose-down is necessary. A typical service visit that includes solids backwash cleaning takes about 20-30 minutes. The system is designed for efficient storage of sludge. Depending on use and influent strength, typical sludge pumpout is 1x every 2-3 years.
- Low Operational Cost. Best-in-class FujiMACRII series linear diaphragm air blowers are both energy efficient and durable. Compare the system’s 1.2 kWh/day power draw with the energy required of other systems. FujiMAC blowers should last around 5-years and low-cost blower rebuild kits are available from all Fuji Clean certified distributors and service providers.
- Quiet. FujiMAC 80RII blower operates at a “library quiet” 39 decibels.
- Easy Installation. Plug and play units are ready for installation upon delivery. No onsite system assembly required. Systems are compatible with both Tuf-Tite and Polylok risers.